Monday, January 14, 2008

New Mural




This is the new mural I'm doing. It's for a little boys room, a bathroom, and a little girls room. The client liked a specific book and we are going with the characters in it for the theme of the girls room and the bathroom. Please give me comments. I am not sure how many people look at my blog, and I want feed back, especially about my art. And not just sweet "Oh it looks great" stuff, which don't get me wrong, is great but I need constructive criticism. Now, if you are going to say something really mean please email me directly. Also, feel free to comment on old posts, this site notifies me any time some one comments. Thanks.

2 comments:

Steph said...

i LOVE the weeping willow tree. the grass below it is too chunky, i think. the floating fish looks funny; maybe he needs some more water below him. i think the cattails look really spiffy coming out of the mirror. you made the little girl's room look just like that lady bug book! more vines -- they look good wrapped around the little fence. what is the background color of the bathroom?

way to go, jo :)

Anonymous said...

I really like this, especially the frog and the tree. The reason all you ever hear is "Oh that looks great" is all your stuff looks great. Geez. ;)