Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A new baby!




My friend Chad from work is about to have his first baby. He already had two beautiful step-daughters, but there is just something about your first baby. Chad originally told me that they were going to have brightly colored bird bedding for the crib so I painted him the peacock, but then just as I was about to finish it, he called and told me that they got pink and brown ladybug bedding. So if anyone needs a peacock painting, let me know. Since Chad is the only man in a house soon to be filled with four girls, he said that he was going to make this one a tom-boy. So to oblige him and possibly a princessy little girl, I tried to do both. And who doesn't love glitter paint and sequins?




However, I have realized that I have to get a new camera. In order to take pictures of my paintings, I have to photograph them outside and still do a whole lot of photoshopping to get them right. Today, it was of course raining and I had to take their pictures in my dining room, and they didn't come out as good as I would like. I guess I have to get more orders, and save up for something awesome.

No comments: