Saturday, August 14, 2010

It's a Small World
















So I just finished the playroom for one of the doctors that I work with. She just built a new house, so we have a couple of projects in the works. The map was originally supposed to have the kids on it, but once I painted it, she loved it sooo much she didn't want to cover it up and we moved them down to the bottom of the wall. I actually like them down there better. I am really happy with it. It's very colorful and fun and a nice idea for a play room. I can't wait to start on the next project.










On a side note, I am going to begin implementing some of the advice that I received at the conference shortly and start up a fan page on face book and also a flicker account, so look for those in the days to come. Also, I am going to start participating in Illustration Fridays because they are supposed to be a good way to get noticed. Thank you for your support, and if anyone knows of someone having a baby or moving into a new house or someone that might need something pretty please pass along my name.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I LOVE it!!! I also love that I got to see the sketches at the conference. Your little kids are just too adorable! Good job lady!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I love your new mural. The kids from around the world are fun and very nice. I especially like how the map turned out and the placement of the map with the children below.
You are great!
Marge