Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Shared Art




I was browsing a photographers website, who I must say does beautiful work when I came across one newborn portrait that looked oddly familiar. And strangely it wasn't because of the baby in the picture. It was the mural in the background. I have only seen pictures of Kailynn Bree but I was very intimate with her nursery way before she came into this world. So I was very excited to see her beautiful portrait taken in front on my mural. The photographer was nice enough to allow me to post the photos on my site as well. Please go to her site and look at her other work http://www.apmdesignphotography.com/ and you can follow her on Facebook as well.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joanna- - You are a very talented artist and every time I see one of your murals and/or paintings, I am always taken back by the beauty of each and every one. My heart smiles to think of the places you will go with this awesome gift & I send you many, many blessings for a very successful career.

Steph said...

that's really exciting, for another artist to recognize your work as an excellent backdrop.

Steph said...

that's really exciting, for another artist to recognize your work as an excellent backdrop.

Elizabeth Grimes said...

Wow, beautiful mural and beautiful photo.

Adrien P Maroney said...

You are so sweet, thank you so much:) You do beautiful work, beautiful artist! I love your murals.
Here is the link to the FB page:
http://www.facebook.com/apmDesignPhotography